See the sights and experience all that Miami has to offer from Congress Hotel South Beach. Book a suite and let us be your home away from home!
Located Right on the Beach
Located in the famed Art Deco District of South Beach in Miami, the Congress Hotel sits on Ocean Drive between 10th and 11th streets. Formerly known as The Strand Ocean Drive, our oceanfront hotel offers luxury accommodations and indulgent amenities near South Florida's hottest destinations. Call our helpful concierge at (305) 534-6820 to request directions to our South Beach hotel.
Directions from Miami International Airport
- Start out going West on NW 21st Street.
- Take the valet parking ramp toward Airport Exit/Arrivals/Departures.
- Turn right on Perimeter Road.
- Turn slight right toward Airport Exit/Rental Car Return.
- Turn slight right onto NW 21th Street.
- Turn slight right toward Airport Exit/Car Rental Return. Stay straight to go onto NW 21st Street.
- Take the ramp toward South Le Jeune/SR-836 W/Coral Gables.
- Take the SR-953 S/Le Jeune Road ramp toward Coral Gables/SR-836 E Toll.
- Turn slight right onto NW 42nd Avenue/N Le Jeune Road/FL-953-S.
- Take the SR-836-Toll E ramp toward downtown.
- Merge onto FL-836 E (Portions Toll).
- Stay straight to go onto I-395 E. I-395 E becomes FL-A1A N.
- Turn left onto FL-A1A N/Collins Avenue.
- Turn right onto 11th Street/Leonard Horowitz Place.
- Turn right onto Ocean Drive, and 1052 Ocean Drive is on the right.